Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, released for Xbox One in 2020, is an action-adventure game that features a variety of cheat codes. These cheat codes can be used to alter the game environment and give the player an advantage.
This article will explore the cheat codes available for the game, the effects they have on the game environment, and the unlockables that can be unlocked by using them.
The article will explain how to activate the cheat codes with an Xbox controller and provide a list of the cheat codes and their effects.
Lastly, it will discuss some of the benefits and drawbacks of using cheat codes.
Cheat codes for GTA San Andreas on Xbox One are available to provide players with a variety of in-game effects. These cheats range from spawning vehicles, changing the weather or time of day, to gaining additional health or armor. To use cheat codes, the player must enter the code using the Xbox controller while in the game.
The Aggressive Traffic cheat requires the player to press the RT, B, RB, LT, LEFT, RB, LB, RT, LT buttons. This will cause the traffic to become more aggressive, with cars honking and changing lanes more frequently.
All cars have Nitros can be activated by pressing LEFT, Y, RB, LB, UP, X, Y, DOWN, B, LT, LB, LB. This will cause all cars to have their own nitrous boost, providing a speed boost.
The Beach Party cheat requires UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, X, B, LB, RB, Y, DOWN to be pressed to make the beach party theme active.
The Cloudy Weather cheat involves LT, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, X, LEFT, RT, X, A, RB, LB, LB and will cause the weather to become cloudy.
The Foggy Weather cheat is RT, A, LB, LB, LT, LT, LT, A and will cause the weather to become foggy.
Finally, the Vehicle of Death cheat requires the player to press LB to spawn a vehicle that is indestructible and can fire explosive rounds.
All these cheats and more can be used to enhance the player’s experience in GTA San Andreas on Xbox One.
Certain codes can be entered into the game to achieve various effects.
- Aggressive traffic causes cars to drive faster and more erratically.
- All cars have nitros, making them go faster.
- All traffic is junk cars, which are slower than normal vehicles.
- ATV quad bikes can be spawned with a code.
- Beach party mode changes the weather and spawns NPCs with beach party props.
- Black traffic causes all cars to be black.
- Blow up all cars will cause all cars to explode.
- Bounty on your head will start a bounty on the player’s head.
- Cars fly will cause all cars to take off and fly.
- Chaos mode causes chaos on the streets with aggressive driving and pedestrians attacking each other.
- Cloudy weather changes the weather to a cloudy sky.
- Drive on water allows the player to drive on water.
- Faster cars will make all cars on the road go faster.
- Faster clock will make the game clock go faster.
- Faster game play will make the game play faster.
- Fatty will make the player character bigger.
- Flying boats will spawn boats that can fly.
- Foggy weather changes the weather to fog.
- Full health, full armor, and $250,000 will give the player those items.
- Funhouse theme changes the game’s theme.
- Gangs control the streets will cause gangs to start controlling the streets.
- Get parachute will give the player a parachute.
- Hitman in all weapons gives the player all the weapons with the hitman level.
- Hydra will spawn a hydra aircraft.
- Infinite ammo gives the player infinite ammo.
- Infinite lung capacity gives the player infinite lung capacity.
- Insane handling will cause cars to handle more erratically.
- Jump high will cause the player to jump higher.
- Massive bunny hops will make the player do massive bunny hops.
- Maximum muscle, respect, and sex appeal will give the player maximum levels of those stats.
- Maximum vehicle stats will give the player’s vehicle the maximum stats.
- Night changes the time of day to night.
- Super punch gives the player super punch powers.
- Taxis have nitrous bunny hops will give the taxis nitrous bunny hops.
- Traffic is country vehicles will cause all traffic to be slow vehicles.
- Traffic is fast cars will cause all traffic to be fast cars.
- Vehicle of death will spawn a car that can’t be destroyed.
Entering certain codes into the game can unlock various items. These range from weapons, vehicles, and other upgrades to special abilities that can help the player progress throughout the game.
For example, there is a code that can unlock all weapons, which can be entered by pressing LB, RB, Y, DOWN, RT, A, LB, UP, LT, LT, LB, LB.
Another code can unlock the Hydra, a VTOL attack aircraft, which can be entered by pressing Y, Y, X, B, A, LB, LB, DOWN, UP.
Additionally, entering the code LEFT, RIGHT, LB, LT, RB, RT, RT, UP, DOWN, RIGHT, LB will unlock a parachute.
Other unlockables include a Quad Bike, which can be obtained by entering the code LEFT, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, UP, UP, X, B, Y, RB, RT.
A super-punch ability can be unlocked by entering UP, LEFT, A, Y, RB, B, B, B, LT.
Furthermore, entering SQUARE, LT, A, RB, LT, LT, LEFT, RB, RIGHT, LB, LB, LB will unlock a vehicle with maximum stats.
Finally, entering DOWN, X, A, LEFT, RB, RT, LEFT, DOWN, DOWN, LB, LB, LB unlocks the hitman ability in all weapons.